


Well, the ball was amazing, as usual! I loved the dress I got to wear. Big blessing with that dress! The whole ball evening is devoted to Pride and Prejudice style dancing. Don't worry! It's not like a prom! There are rules to how girls and guys can dress, how many times a guy can dance with a girl, and other things. The lady who puts on the ball is a gum police! So another of the rules is that you can't have GUM!!! All four of us kids got the chance to go to the ball, and each of us had a good time.

4 comments:
How fun is THAT? I can't even get my husband to dance with me at a wedding. I'd never get him to dance at a ball. But I'd love to go to one and wear the pretty dress and listen to the awesome music. Nicole, however, would be looking for Mr. Darcy all night. And be disappointed when he didn't arrive. Hugs! always and forever your choir-mama
Mrs. Sutherland!!! It's so good to hear from you!!! Mr. Darcy hasn't shown up for me at the ball either, but it has been SO fun!!! Miss you, choir-mama!
You forgot to say what an awesome camera that was...is.
yes Caleb, of course. the camera WAS amazing...as was the photographer!! :D
Post a Comment