Thursday, November 6, 2008

Go Dog, Go!


Jackson. We love our dog. Just take it at that. We LOVE our dog. He's the cutest dog and there is no debating that point...no matter how much you guys want to say that your dog is cutest. :) I might be saying some things that are just absolutely world changing for you, but our dog is the best in the world! OK, I'm done insulting your dog(s). Jackson is one of the family. Mom even gets him mixed up with our names. She has been known to say, "Caleb, I mean, Hannah, I mean, Isaac, that is, Grace, I mean, JACK! Don't do that!" He was our first big pet since we had our other two golden retrievers in Washington and our birds in California. Jackson has the sweetest face. His ears are so silky, and his nose is freezing in the morning when he wants breakfast! We all adore him, especially after he's had a bath! At times, he'll just sleep. Other times, he'll be the craziest, wildest, most hyper dog EVER! I'm sure he would have won some sort of prize if we had ever showed him.

No comments: