Monday, October 19, 2009

Waiting.....

I like conversations.
But it's hard when people don't talk back...which is obviously, half of a conversation. :)
Sometimes the hardest conversations for me are the ones where i don't get any feedback. And right now, i think I'm at that point with God. I'm not really getting any *YES* answers or *NO* answers. So right now I'm in the....*MAYBE* and *WE'LL SEE* stages. He seems to be saying, just keep hanging in there, and I'll show you my plan- IF you just trust me with it, and keep asking me what my plan is.

So, I need to keep asking. And praying. And reading his word.

What do you have in mind for me, Lord?
I am waiting, waiting on you Lord and i am [trying to be] peaceful.

6 comments:

Abigail Joy said...

Waiting is one of the hardest things ever. But we're so blessed when we are filled with God's peace and rest in His timing. Hang in there, girl! I love you.

hannah said...

:) Thanks Abbie. <3

. me . said...

I hate those stages...and know what they are like. Keep it up! He knows...:)

P.S. I commented. :)

. me . said...

HANSI! You need to blog little friend! :) <3

. me . said...

um...those last two comments were me.

<3 Karl

hannah said...

thanks, karl. <3 you are SUCH A SWEETIE!