Wednesday, October 29, 2008
These Little Wonders
Well, I suppose it's not hard to understand why I chose "Little Wonders" as the title for my blog. All of the things I post will be little things I wonder. I have a busy mind, and I wonder about TONS of things. I consider the rain, plinking on the metal of a watering can, my mind wanders over the trials of life, it ponders the grass and their buds of dew, and all these things that I wonder seep into the corners of my mind, making me the person that I am. The song, "These Little Wonders," played a big role in my decision, too. I really like that song! Anyhew. Little Wonders of life will fill the pages of this blog, and I hope that it will be enjoyable for you to ponder the things that I ponder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Hannah! WAY WAY WAY FUN! So excited that you have a blog now! And I don't think that your pole was very fair. What's a blanket without a good book? And what's a coffee without a movie or a book, and what's a book without a coffee? I chose book cuz it can stand alone the best in my mind! :) Love the title too. Can I add you to my blogrole?
Of course you can add me to your blog role!!!! Sorry about the pole, but i really wanted you to pick! IT's YOUR FAVORITE! not your favorite combination! whatever stands alone in your mind!
Hi Hannah,
How fun to find your blog. I can't wait to read it and stay connected even in this small way with you ... our favorite Montana folks!
Post a Comment